If you are interested in publishing a special issue in one of our journals, please contact the journal editor directly. Please see AcademicPress full journal list and contact the corresponding editors to request a space of your Special Issue via Email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a guest editor of a Special Issue, please provide following information
- The scope of the Special Issue and the significance of the topic;
- The editorial team / reviewers / board (if any) of the proposed Special Issue;
- An estimation of submission / acceptance quantity;
- Your plan to promote the Special Issue.
The Proposed Special Issue must meet the following criteria
- Please contact the journal administrators first so we can arrange the space of the Special Issue.
- In order to cover the hosting and administrative cost, authors may be requested to pay a publication fee for each article.
- Guess editors and authors of the special issue should follow the Open Access Policy and Ethics of AcademicPress.
- The electronic version of the Special Issue must be freely accessible online. Printed journals, CD and form of the special issue can be available up on the agreement.
- Guess Editors may arrange peer reviews by your nominated reviewers; otherwise, our the journal editorial team may arrange the review process.
To request a space of your Special Issue, please contact the journal managing team via Email, email@example.com.